Wednesday, March 10, 2010
shitty day
Clara is here visiting for a few days. Yesterday we went to nasty mondays, haven't been there since like december. It was a really good night until I got so much pain in my stomach that we had to go to the hospital. And I hope I'll never have to go to a spanish hospital ever again. The nurses are horrible, I cried like a baby haha. So today I was supposed to go and fix my "seguridad social" which I need wen signing up for my job, but as we got home by the time my alarm was set and I was in such pain I didn't go. I hope multipartner wont kill me. I just had the kind of day when you wish you wouldn't have woken up, and my adapter to my computer fucking broke. Thanks. At the moment gonza and giovanni are here chillin but I'm going to bed. Ciao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Men gud hur är det med dig kvinna? Hur mår du...?
ReplyDeleteHör av dig sen